In the world full of fake investment advisors, it becomes difficult to find the right investment expert, who can guide us about the right investment portfolio. Though finding such an expert is a difficult task, but not impossible. Here in this article, we have enlisted the pointers on what to look for an investment expert before hiring their services.
#1 EXTENSIVE RESEARCH ON YOUR DEDICATED INVESTMENT ADVISOR
Before hiring an investment advisor, it is important to research about his capabilities by asking him following questions.
- Can you review my investment portfolio and suggest me the stocks that are worthwhile to invest according to my risk appetite?
- Can you suggest some countermeasure for the investment plans that have not be carried of the way I wanted?
- Can you suggest me the ways on how I can restrict the risk?
- Will my investment portfolio be able to defy the prevailing market sentiments?
- Can you assess my risk profile and offer me suggestions according to that? Remember Risk and reward is the fundamental factor that determines the investment product, so without accessing the risk profile in detail, it is impossible to select the right investment products that match with your goals.